Recovery and Readiness
5 MINUTES MAY SAVE YOUR COMPANY - TAKE THE SURVEY NOW
FloridaMakes has developed custom tools to help manufacturers navigate and mitigate the impacts of future crises. We provide immediate feedback on your business risk and continuity preparedness. And it only takes 5 minutes. Click an icon below to get started now:
Benefits For Your Company
• Get a free gap analysis report detailing the company’s disaster readiness and areas that would affect business continuity.
• Develop a business continuity plan to mitigate risks and continue operating and generating revenue during a crisis.
• Sharing of best practices to help strengthen the company.
• Utilization of market data, in aggregate, to advocate for resources for a more resilient Florida manufacturing ecosystem.
Assess your company’s disaster readiness. Develop a business continuity plan to stay in business and generate revenues during a crisis.
Learn more by calling FloridaMakes: 407-450-7206 or email us: email@example.com
Business Continuity Planning Resources
- Recorded webinar – Lunch ‘n learn format (55 mins.): https://www.floridamakes.com/news/news-releases/news/business-continuity-resiliency-how-to-keep-generating-revenue-during-a-crisis.stml
- Business continuity toolkit and templates:
- Disaster planning toolkit: https://floridadisaster.biz/DisasterPlanningToolkit
- Statewide business disaster resources & tools: www.floridadisaster.biz
- Statewide general disaster resources & tools: https://www.floridadisaster.org/business/
Regional Manufacturers Associations Resources
Statewide & Federal Resources portal: www.FloridaDisaster.biz
At FloridaMakes, we exist to make a measurable difference and serve the public good. If your organization has suffered damage or anytime you are in in need of further assistance, please contact us through your Regional Manufacturers Associations listed below:
First Coast Manufacturers Association
Manufacturers Association of Central Florida
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Alliance of Mid Florida
Northwest Florida Manufacturers Council
- Serving manufacturers in the Northwest Florida area
- Paul Miller, E-mail: PMiller2@uwf.edu
South Florida Manufacturers Association
- Serving manufacturers in the Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Saint Lucie, Okeechobee, Monroe and Indian River counties.
- Matt Rocco, President, Email: MRocco@sfma.org