FloridaMakes, in partnership with The Sterling Council, is leading the Florida Sterling Manufacturing Business Excellence Awards process.The awards process is designed to:
- Recognize high-performing Florida manufacturing companies.
- Provide opportunities for organizational learning and development.
- Promote and elevate participating manufacturers and the Florida manufacturing sector.
Eligibility: All manufacturers with production facilities in Florida are eligible to participate. It is not necessary for the nominee to be a member of any association.
How to Nominate a Company: A nomination may be made by any individual or organization including any industry group, supplier, customer, workforce or economic development organization, University/College/School, or government agency. Self-nominations are also acceptable.
When nominations are open, to nominate a manufacturer, complete the form or send an email to SMBE@FloridaMakes.com with the following information:
• the company you are nominating,
• a point of contact for the nominee company,
• their contact information,
• your name and contact information.
No nomination write-ups are required.
Nominations for 2022 are now closed.
Please contact Phil Centonze at (954) 684-2642 or SMBE@FloridaMakes.com with questions.