June 30, 2020 10:00 am - June 30, 2020 11:00 am
Brought to you by the Manufacturers Association of Central Florida (MACF), part of FloridaMakes, Markforged provides end-to-end 3D printing systems that rival traditional manufacturing processes, both in speed and cost, and expand the applications for additive manufacturing.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
• Improve supply chain efficiency with on-demand production
• Print parts up to 50x faster than traditional manufacturing methods
• Cut costs with Markforged parts, which are up to 20x lower cost compared to traditional manufacturing
3D Print the parts you currently machine
• With Markforged industrial 3D printers you can economically print with advanced materials including nylon, chopped carbon fiber, reinforced continuous fiber, and metal.
3D Printing Metals
• From stainless steel to superalloys, Markforged offers a full suite of metal materials designed to help you manufacture complex parts affordably.
Applications throughout the product development cycle
• Easily integrate Markforged 3D printers at all stages of the manufacturing process, from early prototypes to manufacturing tools to end-use parts.